ABS-CBN’s ANC reboots with brand new programming at its finest
The Philippines’ pioneering international 24/7 news channel is now hotter than ever with exciting lifestyle entertainment offerings
Nerissa M. Fernandez | November 25, 2020
SAN FRANCISCO, November 24, 2020 - When leading Filipino media and entertainment company ABS-CBN celebrated in 2016 the 20th anniversary of its ANC channel, it was hailed in the media industry as a successful pioneer in Philippine broadcast journalism: a 24/7 channel devoted to news.
Through the years, ANC’s position was cemented as the gold standard and primary source of Philippine news and analysis for the country’s business and political leaders. And because the news was delivered in English, it also made significant inroads in reach in overseas markets.
Today, ANC, an international premium channel of ABS-CBN TFC, has continued to strengthen its brand promise to be the best, most reliable and relevant news channel about the Philippines. But with the consumers’ growing preference for a news channel fused with entertainment that informs, delights, and inspires, ANC underwent improvements in its original programming.
Enter the new ANC – now an international indispensable guide and companion to living and thriving wherever you are in the world.
ANC is robust and dynamic: packed with exclusive news on business and politics, lifestyle trends, talk-oriented programs, and insightful commentaries. Its exciting programs include engaging Current Affairs shows, stirring and enlightening documentaries, and the latest lifestyle entertainment offerings on food, travel, health, and fashion.
ANC’s impressive new line-up of shows includes:
- Pia’s Postcards – Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach invites viewers to have a fun, casual and immersive experience exploring the local vibe in various destinations;
- Dateline Philippines – delivers newscasts unmatched in the comprehensiveness of their scope;
- Headstart – Host Karen Davila sets the news agenda for the day by breaking the most significant stories and issues unfolding in the country early in the morning;
- 24 x 24 – chronicles the 24-hour life cycle of real women, capturing their habits, hobbies, hacks, personal styles, daily challenges, little victories, intimate relationships, and professional networks – all presented in a 24-minute timeline;
- EIC On The Move – Metro Society Editor-in-Chief Raul Manzano takes the viewers to his exclusive travel, fashion, and food escapades domestically and internationally, so viewers get a feel of the VIP treatment in his personalized accommodations and trips;
- REV – the ultimate guide in finding your next new car, this takes you from the showroom to your next road trip destination. REV helps viewers navigate the unique and exciting world of the Philippine automotive industry;
- LSS: The Martin Nievera Show – Hosted by the inimitable Martin Nievera, this half hour one-on-one talk program makes the Long Story Short (LSS) about the most interesting business leaders, political figures and well-known personalities;
- G Diaries – continues its mission to share the love as it provides support for communities and people through the various charity initiatives of the ABS-CBN Foundation;
- Casa Daza – Chef Sandy of the famous cooking Daza clan shares easy-to-follow recipes with interesting backstories that will encourage both kitchen newbies and experts to celebrate cooking and eating with the whole family.
Get these and so much more when you subscribe to the new ANC. To get your ANC now or for more info, visit myTFC.com.